Only a few days until Christmas and we can’t wait to have some days off, to eat and drink in overload and to only BE for a little while. It’s so important to find time for yourself and to be able to relax and charge you batteries. The holidays season is the best way to really allow yourself to do this. Don’t you think?
Tonight, please say hello to the wonderful, down-to-earth and quirky ROBERTA VALENTINI – our Christmas model 2014. Our photo shoot with her and Conny Wenk was filled with stomach ache from so much laughter and dirty clothes from basically rolling around among the Pine trees in the forest. Roberta has this ease around her, is brave and would try out anything you’d ask her to do. So with that, we had a very nice and funny photo shoot with her for last year’s Christmas season. Are you curious about what Roberta is up to right now and what favourite JUVELAN jewellery she has? Let’s have a look… Oh, and HAPPY 4TH ADVENT !
What have you been up to since our photo shoot together with you?
– There has been so much going on… but I think the most exciting was to play Elisabeth das Musical in Shanghai. And the nicest happening this year was my sister’s wedding.
What are your strongest memories from the photo shoot we did with you?
– We laughed sooooo much and the funniest thing was, that I kept on sinking down with my heels in the mud… after that I had quite some muscle ache in my calfs. 😉
Do you have a favourite JUVELAN jewellery piece?
– Yes, and I really have to order it. 😉 I like the “Tinker Bell” necklace and the matching bracelet. Among the bridal jewellery my favourite is the “True Love” bracelet, that piece looked so stunning when my sister wore it for her wedding.
What are you looking forward to the most right now?
– I’m enjoying being back playing the title role in “Elisabeth” and can’t wait to spend time with my family over Christmas.
What are you currently up to? / What’s on your life agenda? / Are we able to see you live on stage somewhere?
– Until recently I enjoyed some time off on my couch at home. But now I’m touring with “Elisabeth” in Frankfurt and from next year on also in Berlin and Hamburg. On top of that I am playing Chess in Chemnitz.