Not only is she part of our JUVELAN family as a model, but she has also been part of our sparkly journey in so many other ways, as of assisting us at many different jewellery events and more… Please say hello and welcome to RAPHAELA PEKOVSEK! Having this girl in your surrounding always guarantees a good laugh and we just love working with her in all kind of ways. She is also fearless and she surely would have ripped down the entire hotel room that we had booked for a shoot with her and our favourite photographer Conny Wenk in Vienna, unless we would have stopped her! 🙂 Raphaela is currently playing MOZART! das Musical in Raimund Theatre as well as being dance captain for the production.
Are you curious about what Raphaela’s strongest JUVELAN memories are and what favourite jewellery she has? Let’s read all about it…
What have you been up to since our photo shoot together with you?
– For the second time in row, I have had the luck to be on stage in a great musical production in my home town Vienna.
What are your strongest memories from the photo shoot we did with you?
– Lots and lots of good laughs and also the cold but wonderful, sunny day. Oh, and the pedestrian who simply lent us his dog to be part of the shoot as a photo model… that I remember very well too. 🙂
Do you have a favourite JUVELAN jewellery piece?
– The custom made, golden, flower-shaped earrings I have. They’re just so suitable to any occasion.
What are you looking forward to the most right now?
– I’m looking forward to the two upcoming weddings within the circle of my closest friends!! :-))
What are you currently up to? / What’s on your life agenda? / Are we able to see you live on stage somewhere?
– I love my profession and I hope that the future will bring many more, wonderful productions that I can be part of!
Read some more fun facts about Raphaela Pekovsek in Conny Wenk’s interview series „25 on Tuesday“ :